At Legado, we are committed to ensuring that our software-as-a-service (SaaS) application is accessible to all individuals, including those with disabilities. We believe in providing an inclusive and equal user experience for everyone, regardless of their abilities or impairments. This accessibility statement outlines our efforts to make Legado a user-friendly and accessible platform for all users – this includes those with;
- Impaired vision
- Motor difficulties
- Cognitive impairments
- Learning disabilities
- Deafness or impaired hearing
Legado is dedicated to complying with the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) 2.1 AA standards to ensure that our application is accessible to a wide range of users. We are continually working towards enhancing the accessibility of our platform and removing barriers to accessibility.
- Legado’s interface has been designed with high contrast and clear colour choices to make it easier for users with visual impairments to navigate and use the application.
- Text and images have alternative text descriptions to assist users with screen readers.
- We provide resizable text and adjustable font sizes to accommodate users with various vision needs.
- You should be able to:
- Zoom up to 300% without the text overflowing the screen
- Navigate most of the website using just a keyboard
- Navigate most of the website using speech recognition software
- Use a screen reader to have the website text read aloud
- Use the website without the need for colours
User Training and Support
- Legado offers user training and support resources to assist individuals in using our platform effectively, especially those who may be new to assistive technologies.
Legado is committed to continuous improvement in accessibility. Our team actively seeks feedback from users and experts in accessibility to identify and address accessibility issues. We prioritise accessibility in our development process and strive to implement best practices for accessibility in all updates and new features.
If you encounter any accessibility barriers or have suggestions for improving the accessibility of Legado, please contact our accessibility team at firstname.lastname@example.org. We value your input and are dedicated to making Legado as accessible as possible.
Legado aims to be in compliance with the accessibility regulations and standards applicable to our service under UK law. We conduct regular accessibility audits and evaluations to ensure compliance and make necessary adjustments.
Date of Last Update
This accessibility statement was last updated on 06.10.23. We will continue to monitor and improve the accessibility of Legado to meet the evolving needs and expectations of our users.