We recently welcomed Anthea to the team as our new Software Engineer! With over eight years of software experience, in mobile and web development, across various industries and verticals including space, start ups and having been a founder, we are thrilled to have Anthea onboard. We asked her to tell you a bit about herself:
What excites you about working for Legado?
- I enjoy working for startups as you get a chance to really see your work in action. Legado has a small development team, which hopefully means I’ll get exposure to lots of different technologies and broaden my experience.
What will be the biggest challenges?
- This is my first FinTech job, and I know very little about the industry so I’m excited to learn more.
What will you be working on?
- I’ll be working on the web application and I hope to get involved in as many areas as possible.
What do you do to relax?
- Having watched the entirety of Netflix over lockdown, I try to read rather than watch TV. I also do aerial acrobatics (like hoop and silks) which is relaxing in a painful, difficult way. I sometimes build hobby electronics things for fun too.
What is something that you are particularly good at (that people may not know)?
- I’m a rubbish cook but highly skilled with potatoes.
Tell us an interesting fact about yourself…
- I was born in Australia and when I was a baby a dingo bit my face and I still have a tiny scar.
Welcome to the team, Anthea!