Molly joins us as one of our first ever Saltire Scholars for a 12 week summer internship programme. She will be working to support our Digital Business Analysis team and will be working closely alongside Nicola. She is entering her fourth year, studying Biochemistry and Immunology at Strathclyde University. We asked Molly to tell you a bit about herself:
What excites you about working for Legado?
- Being a life sciences student, this area of work is completely new to me so I am excited to learn what it’s like to work within a tech company, to learn more about the product and how this can improve future document storage/sharing.
What will be the biggest challenges?
- Learning all the tech/computer terms that I’ve never heard before!
What will you be working on?
- Working alongside Nicola (Senior Business Analyst) to assist in planning future work and do some testing on new features added to the product. Carry out research to aid growth of the company and connections for the future.
What do you do to relax?
- This is not very exciting but I love a walk (or a run, sometimes) with a podcast on. I also really enjoy baking; my signature bakes include millionaire’s shortbread and brownies!
What is something that you are particularly good at (that people may not know)?
- I can juggle – so if all else fails, you may see me in the circus in a few years!
Tell us an interesting fact about yourself…
- I have played basketball for Scotland at junior age groups, travelling to Andorra, Sweden and Spain for competitions. I was even part of the first Scottish club team to play on the African continent – we won!
Welcome to the team, Molly!