Last week, Legado welcomed DoJin to the team as our new Junior Product Designer. DoJin is entering this role with extensive experience, from working in content creation at Loca Bev, to becoming a digital designer at IFS assyst and then working independently. We’re excited to see what he will bring to the team and we asked him to tell you a bit about himself:
What excites you about working for Legado?
- What excites me the most is the company’s core product, its capabilities and its potential for enhancement in the near future. The other aspects which excite me are the people I will be working with, the working style where I don’t feel stuffed in or pressured and the view from the office is amazing!
What will be the biggest challenges?
- At the moment, the biggest challenge will be understanding the company structure, its core product and how the company runs. I’ve worked in companies across different industries, different sizes and different cultures and I find that it’s always challenging to work somewhere at the beginning since you need to adapt to the new company environment.
What will you be working on?
- I will be working as a Junior Product Designer and mainly focusing on the design and researching elements of the company’s product and other elements. I’m hoping that I will be involved with the front and back-end development phase and get to know more about the product and how to enhance it further.
What do you do to relax?
- I listen to mostly lofi-music while I’m working, it helps me to focus and relax at the same time. During my off-work period, I do the usual stuff such as playing PC games and watching movies/tv-shows but I mainly spend time with my family and pet/play with my cat.
What is something that you are particularly good at (that people may not know)?
- I’ve always enjoyed cooking and love the result that comes at the end, eating. I’ve been trying to cook different cuisines and I think I’m pretty decent at cooking as long as I have the recipe.
Tell us an interesting fact about yourself…
- I have lived in Scotland for around 15 years and I speak fluent Korean and English. I’ve also been vegan for nearly 3 years. Plus, although I’m not a professional photographer, I’ve enjoyed taking pictures since I was young and usually carry my camera with me to take a quick shot.
Welcome to the team, DoJin!